The Wall & Ceiling Conference is a national, technical organization supporting the wall and ceiling industry. Formally known as the Western Conference of Lath and Plaster Institutes, this organization is a collective of wall and ceiling trade associations providing relevant technical support to the design community and code officials through the establishment of industry standards in a non-proprietary and unified voice.
- Provide Technical Services to the Architectural communities and Code Officials
- Participate directly in the development of new Standards and amendments to existing Standards
- Function as the Technical Authority for the Wall and Ceiling Industry
- Help and provide information on Lath, Plaster, Gypsum Board, Metal Stud Framing, EIFS, CI and Acoustical Ceilings
- Increase awareness of all trends that affect the Union Contractors and the Wall and Ceiling Industry
- Promote the use of Union Trade Workers